Sunday, March 14, 2010

3 Quick Months

Our itty bitty girl turned 3 months old today. My how time flies when your too pooped to notice;) No really..... it has flown. My patients are always telling me that time just goes by faster and faster as you get older and that before I know it my children will turn 18 and off they go. Well I beleive it! I actually have tried my hardest to re-program my brain into embracing the exhaustion because someday I know I will miss it(or at least the cause of it).
So here we are with our baby, the grand finale of our family already 3 months old. She is a sweet sweet girl..She loves to coo and grin. If you talk to her she is more than likely going to give you a huge grin and her little eyes light up along with it! She has her brothers dimple(on the other side though) and there are times when she looks just like Em and times when I am thrown back to the days when Cohen was a newborn when I look at her. She already knows what she wants and is not afraid to tell you that you don't. Honestly I think she is only upset when her little tummy hurts and as long as she gets past that she is the sweetest little baby you could ask for. We are still up a couple of times a night but I have faith that we will be done with the wee hour feedings soon. We are soo excited to see how her personality differs from her siblings! We love you Harper!



4 comments:

Briana said...

She is so adorable, and a great "grand finale".

I too find myself grasping at all the memories I can, so I don't forget this insane/tiring/wonderful phase in our family.

twarpula said...

She's so cute! And getting a look of her own. :)

Anonymous said...

Omgoodness!!!
I miss u all

love, momo

Amy said...

What a little sweetie!