Sunday, March 21, 2010

Inspired by Beth

Slowly but surely I have been trying to organize our pantry so that it is a happier place to stand and stare. Since we are getting closer to putting our house on the market I decided to get a little more serious. After seeing my sweet friend Beths post about her pantry (professional organizer I might add) I was inspired to finish it. The before picture isn't a true before because it was way more disorganized a few months ago. We had a little weevle issue several months back so we decided to start storing all of our dry goods in containers and that is what started the process. I just bought some lazy suzannes(which Target finally carries) and a few more baskets to keep similar items together! It's not fancy but it does feel better:)
Kind of BEFORE

AFTER

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hey, wanna come over one day this week? Bring some good ideas for my Tiniest Pantry In The World.