I can't tell you how excited I am to see things turning green and to have the sunshine on my pastey white skin these days! The kids and I are really tired of being stuck at home much less indoors so this little change in the weather has me very excited. It is time to get serious about losing the baby weight now that the weather may cooperate. Here are some of the wildflowers that we planted back in the fall starting to pop up...It couldn't have been any brighter when I took these pics but you get the idea..

Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of 4 by yourself? Especially when one is strapped to your chest. I didn't get a picture of us going out on our fist walk together so here is one of our second...It seems I am having a harder time getting us all out the door because I have usually done a lot more post baby stroller pushing by now;)

And then there is this...It looks way worse than it was;) He really wasn't about to attack an unknowing vitim but it sure looks like it!
2 comments:
I know what you mean about the sun! We're going walking as soon as Maddy wakes up!
Good for you getting everyone out! You'll get quite a workout pushing two and carrying one!
Post a Comment