
As we were talking about Cohen's "team shirt" today(every shirt with a # is a team shirt)I decided to take a picture of my little man because he just looks so darn grown up. He as usual wanted to see the picture of himself and as he stared intently at it he said "that looks like a different boy". That's exactly what I was thinking. It is strange how this new look has also made me think of him as a little older. I have this new respect for him and he seems to be all grown up in so many ways. Maybe it is just that I am noticing his new little mature and thoughful ways now that I see him differently. Isn't it amazing how our perception changes based on outward appearances? Even with my own kid..who would have thought!
On a side note..when I asked him what # he was wearing he said "five one"..that is exactly how it looked to him!
3 comments:
He looks so grown up with the new hair.
Wow, he is SO grown up looking with his new hair. He looks like he's having some very deep thoughts in this picture too!
It's all about looks, though. I cried the first time we cut Bubba's hair, 'cause it made him look so much older!
Your boy is adorable! I hope he stays little for awhile longer!
Post a Comment