So I finally gave in to the "summer cut" as Jay calls it. The past couple of summers he has tried to convince me that Cohen should shed a little hair during the summer. Since it is getting harder and harder to find time to get him in for a haircut I gave in. Jay had beeen telling me that he could do it and save us some time and money but I really didn't think he could. Here is the outcome.......

Look at Emery's nervous face...


He did a pretty good job! I was shocked and we don't recognize our son but he is still our handsome man;) I don't know how long it will last but it is a fun change for now!
3 comments:
If ever I saw someone that looks like his daddy...here it is. Love the faces Cohen Love YaYa
Oh my goodness - It's amazing how different a little fella can look with a "summer cut"! Still as cute as ever!
He looks so much older but I love it! He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment