
Harper is a sweet and happy girl! She has a huge grin and loves to use it. She has definately found her voice and the kids and I find ourselves having to yell over her to communicate at times. Unfortunately she is still up about twice per night but she typically goes right back to sleep. Other than that she is just our perfect baby girl! The kids still love to "hug" her which is actually a frightening sight and Emery loves to "old" her. Every night before bed she gets to "old" her while sitting in my lap and Emery loves it when Harper gets to sleep in her room with her. They still aren't officially sharing a room yet(we need Harper to sleep through the night before we make the transition) but I think they will have fun sharing a room at some point!(for a little while anyway). I can't believe she is fast approaching 6 months old. I personally think it gets a lot more fun in the coming months so I am looking forward to it and trying to cherish the days as they fly by...
1 comment:
Harper looks a lot like you did when you were a baby Jessica. She is a cutie pie!
Love, MoMo
Post a Comment