Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Baby Boy is Three

What a sweet fun guy our baby has become! We had a cowboy birthday party the weekend before his big day. We gave Cohen a Teepee to start the day and then Jay made a huge breakfast burrito feast for the party! It was soo good...! It of course finally rained and it happened to be on his birthday party day:) We had bought hay bales for the backyard and intended to have everyone outdoors for the big cowboy breakfast! Instead we had tons of hay on the front porch and a little inside and we just set the teepee up in the living room. We enjoyed ourselves nevertheless! Cohen and his friends had a blast playing with guns and just being little cowboys and cowgirls! I love to attempt to bake cakes so we I went for a fairly simple Cowboy and cows by a river look but what Cohen has been talking about for months was a "blue cake with blue sprinkles"....Soo......after work today I came home and whipped up his little blue cake with blue sprinkles for him. We went to eat at Red Robin because he likes his choices on the kids menu there and KIDS EAT FREE! Then we came home, sang happy birthday again(this must be soo confusing to a 3 year old), had cake AGAIN and Cohen opened his last birthday present! I know I say this every year but it is so hard to believe he is growing up so fast. He always has us laughing and we are always amazed at what he remembers and comes up with! He has really become a super big brother and of course will always be our special little man! Happy Birthday Cogie!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Cohen! Sorry I missed your party. Looks like a you had a blast!!

Love, MoMo

Briana said...

So cute! Happy Bday, little guy!

CM said...

Wooee, that looks like a fun party! Happy Birthday, big boy, it's hard to belive you are 3 already!!