Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Playmates

Yes there is a lot of fighting over toys and bickering already BUT these two love to play together too and they are getting a little better at it. Cohen typically plays better with older kids but he has taken his sister under his wings and is usually her guider and occasionally her little protector. He lets anyone know that she can't chew walnuts yet and that she isn't old enough for the vitamin c drink that we give him. He also lets me know when she needs her diaper changed and if he doesn't get distracted on the way...he will help Emery or me out whenever needed. I love that these guys are going to be close in age now that they are getting a little older!




1 comment:

Briana said...

They are so stinking cute! and do I need to go through Etsy, or can I just tell you that I want the bloomers! Those are so cute! Email me.