Monday, May 4, 2009
3 in Under 3 1/2 years?
Oh yes it is true.....I guess not totally confirmed by the doc yet but we are on our way to an even busier, louder houshold in the coming year. I of course couldn't believe the first test so two have been taken and I have never seen that + sign pop up so fast. I have been wondering why I have felt gross and "thicker" lately. I can't believe it didn't register...It looks like we are just past 7 weeks preggo now and due in the middle of December! Like there isn't enough chaos in December right? Believe it or not I have always been a "planner" but when it comes to babies something has been thrown to the wind I guess. This is making us re-evaluate our lives a bit. We don't know if we should still sale our house and try to build on our little plot of land or hold out. There are tons of decisions to make but this one has been made for us and we know (I wasn't so sure when we first found out....can you say booo hooooo) it will be another blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
YAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Congratulations, we are excited to meet Howard baby #3!
Wow! That is great! Some things don't need to be planned, it will be a wonderful addition to your sweet family!
That is amazing...we were just talking about it when you picked me up....DID YOU KNOW!!!!
Whoa! Congrats!
Yay, congratulations! Three is definitely a joy!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Welcome to the very busy, but very joyous club! Very exciting!
Congrats!!! How exciting!!
Yea! Congrats! We are super excited for you, and we can't wait to see this little one. I know you'll make great decisions, and we'll pray about it for you. Lots to figure out, but how fun!
Awesome! We are so excited for you. How fun!
How wonderful!! :) Congrats to you and Jay! :D
Congrats!! This post definitely topped the list for number of comments. I'm so happy for you!
Oh MY Word!!! Yea! I am so excited for you. Another baby to hold!!!
WOW, congrats to you guys!!! That's very exciting, another sweet baby!!!
Yeah! Congrats! I love reading about your family and now there will be more to read and see!! Hope you feel well ;)
Jessica!! You are doing this the Warpula way. LOL! I am so excited for you all. It will all work out!! (I had 4 under 3 1/2)!! It was a little crazy, I know you will do great!
Congrats girl! What exciting news! That's funny about the pregnancy test- mine was the same way! Had a big ole "+" before I was done peeing!
Post a Comment