Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hiney Infatuation

Cohen and I were playing with playdough one day when I was home for lunch and we decieded to make people having a picnic. But... according to Cohen something was missing. "They need a hiney mommy". As you can see he was very serious about this. He also wants to know where his stuffed animals bums are, once asked me if I wanted to smell his brown bear's hiney, and the other day I caught him with Emmie's little mirror from her purse checking out his "goods" while he was having "naked time". I am going to chaulk this one up to pure curiousity and the constant potty training talk! Let's just hope I am right.





















2 comments:

Kim said...

That is so funny! That sorey made me laugh! Kids are a hoot!

twarpula said...

oh my word he is becoming a BIG boy already!! Potty talk is just SO much fun for mine too. ugh! Funny how my Parker never had any interest in the yucky talk or the parts etc.. its all the boys.