Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our Little Surprise is 1 Year Old

Emery Jane where did the time go
How can you be a One Year Old
We will never forget when you came to be
We were all soo surprised but soon we would see
That our lives would be even more filled with Joy
Because now we were blessed with a GIRL and a Boy
And oh how you love your brother soo
You watch his every move to and fro
He loves you too and I wish you could see how sweet and tender he can be
With a little teaching he has learned to be patient and share
And knows how to help you when your in dispare
Your daddy and I didn't know
How we would do it, how it would all go
For you were a blessing given to us
Sooner than expected, in a bit of a rush
But ohh how you have been so sweet
With your rolly polly legs and your short little feet
You like your brother are a strong willed soul
And your giggles and little wiggles put on quite a show
As a matter of fact you have many great moves
You will even dance the sewing machine groove
So here we are on the day you turn ONE
And I have a feeling it has all just begun
We are all soo happy that you are here
And honestly it is bringing me to tears
I never knew that I could love soo much
And You and Cohen have taught me such





8 comments:

CM said...

What a beautiful poem! I had no idea you were such a poet. Happy Birthday big girl, I can't believe you're one already!!

Beth Hames said...

How touching! Happy birthday Emery!

Julie Walker said...

That was great! Happy Birthday Emery!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Emery!

Anonymous said...

aunt lala loves you baby girl!

Murrie said...

WOW one, Happy birthday sweet girl.

simply fabulous said...

Precious!!!

Taylor Made said...

Where does the time go? Congrats on a year and cheers to many more filled with memories like these. What a sweet poem for a sweet girl!