So our friend Macee turned one and her mommy and daddy planned a fun party that we were so glad to get to go! Cohen loved the bouncy house once he got up the nerve to stand up instead of just laying there giggling. We had a good time visiting with friends and watching Cohen intereact with the other kiddos. Cohen was pretty good at playing washers and Emmie was his cheerleader. Oh..and the cake was fun for Cohen and I too. He has his mommy's sweet tooth.
I shop etsy! You guys are way talented! I am excited to see more of your stuff. I love the picture of big brother giving little sister her bottle...too cute! Payce is BIG! We seem to grow big babies in our family. Your kids are adorable. I am hoping Emery gets here mama's beautiful red hair!
3 comments:
hah! I love that shot of Cohen giving Emery a bottle.
Have to agree, that shot will be great on his senior poster!
I shop etsy! You guys are way talented! I am excited to see more of your stuff. I love the picture of big brother giving little sister her bottle...too cute! Payce is BIG! We seem to grow big babies in our family. Your kids are adorable. I am hoping Emery gets here mama's beautiful red hair!
Post a Comment