So last week was crazy...Jay was gone a lot and I had some really bad pain in my neck for 2 days. I took a day of vacation so I could "get some things done" and ended up spending most of my time at the Dr. and then having neck xrays done. All that being said we don't know what the "pain in my neck was". In addition to that my car broke down after my xrays(remember Jay was gone) and I had to have it towed away. Thankfully I broke down near an office complex that I knew people in a couple of different offices so I didn't completely panic. We were soo ready for Jay to come home to stay and we have had plans to go to Sea world for a few months now so I knew we could look forward to taking a little break from the real world. We get piled into the car in the morning to head out and I packed all the things that a mommy would for a day at an amusement park. Snacks, extra water, tons of diapers, tons of wipes, extra clothes for Emmie(just in case). Well about 20 min. away from Sea World Cohen started crying and rubbing his mouth with a look of concern and BLAAAAAAA he threw up all over himself. It scared him to death. He hasn't done that in over a year. He was soo concerned about his clothes that he was a little hard to settle down. We stopped at good ol' wal-mart for some classy threads, cleaned up in the parking lot and headed back out on our adventure like nothing ever happened. I guess he ate something that didn't agree with him because he was totally happy and it never happened again. So here are a few pics at Sea World. The kids were excellent and had a great time. We only stayed a few hours and then headed to Dripping for a B-day party for Macee. The kids handled the busy day soo well, even after a late lunch and teeny tiny little naps.
No comments:
Post a Comment