Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Date Night

This was no ordinary date night. Me and my little man were finally able to spend some much needed time together last weekend. I realized after hearing "no mommy" several times when I would try to talk to Cohen (if daddy was around) that the whole sharing mommy thing was starting to wear on him. Soo...in order to up my "cool factor" with my son we headed to the motocross races. Let's just say I had a little bit of a hard time getting Jay to stay home for this one but he and Emery had a date night too. For all you moms...His date night consisted of the bookstore and Target! I thought that was hilarious..but really where else is there? Anyway, Cohen absolutely loved eating tons of "bad" food and watching the races. As usual he was very serious and quiet while we were there (he was taking it all in), but as soon as we got in the car all I heard was "moredicycle", vroom, hill, fast..you get the picture. I have to say that just that one experience has made a difference already so I will definatley be trying to sneak away with him again soon!




1 comment:

Barker Crew said...

WOW --- What a fun mom you are...
You guys look great! I love keeping up with ya on your blog!
Love, sis