Cohen absolutley hates when the sun is in his eyes. He will say "sun, sun, eyes" over and over in the saddest voice while we are in the car if it is hitting him in the face. For a while I tried to convince him to just close his eyes until we turned or until we got there. (yes, we have those little pull down shade things but it doesn't block it out enough for him)So now..I keep a book in the back seat and he holds it up in front of his face. So if you see my little bookworm in the back don't be too impressed! We haven't encouraged reading in the car just yet.
2 comments:
That is a great idea! I used to hand Bella one of my big sunshades for the windshield, but that wasn't the safest way to drive around, seeing as it blocked all my mirrors and my ability to see my blind spot!
Sure you haven't!! I've seen him and he prob. can read!! You just don't want us to feel bad about our "normal" kids. LOL
Post a Comment