Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just Had to Do It





Emery recieved these adorable gifts last week and I just couldn't help myself. Everyone does this to their boys don't they!! He wasn't a fan so he must have known something just wasn't right!! Actually what isn't right is the fact that he can fit into these things at almost 18 mnths old.........................

5 comments:

Briana said...

He looks beautiful and cranky!

Yes, I have also put my boy in bows and once in a dress just to see it. He had a ball, and daddy doesn't even blink anymore when he wants bows like his big sister.

Julie Walker said...

That is hilarious. Grant has been known to wear a few of Brooklyn's bows but I don't have any dresses around for him to try, but if I did.......

jonna said...

Once upon a time, when I was pregnant with #3 and still thinking pink, I tried a cute, bold pink dress on Jake. It looked smaller than the size on the label, so thought I'd see what size it really was...He was still wearing it when a largely displeased Heath got home. Because I couldn't get it off of him!!! It was definatly smaller than labeled and, well, Heath and I finally ended up ruining that cute little dress so Jake didn't have to live in it!

Cohen looks like a cute little girl...although an unhappy one!

Beth Hames said...

Hahaha! That seems just wrong, but so funny!! Poor Cogie...

Whitney said...

That is HILARIOUS! I'm not only cracking up that you did it- but that you admitted it & posted it in your blog!!!!