Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend

Actually it was Easter week for me. The kids and I headed up to Fort Worth with my grandma on tuesday to visit my dad and sister. Jay came up for the weekend friday evening after work. Thanks for coming to pick us up early grandma! It was a nice little change of pace. I took over a hundred pics while we were gone so I had to do two slide shows to feel like I could post a bunch of them. Cohen had a blast searching for the eggs and Emery slept through it. Both of the kids were great travelers. Yea! I had been dreading that part a little but for now as long as the car is moving Emery is sleeping...I am sure that will change soon but it was nice for the first trip. Hope you all had a safe and Happy Easter!!!

No comments: