Cohen and I (we left little Em at home with daddy) made a trip to the park for some nice mommy/son time! He still isn't quite big enough or agile enough to play on the playscapes alone so I got to slide a little myself too. Thankfully Beth was a very "smart momma" and brought a pail and shovels which kept me from having to go up and down the playscape 100 times!! Side note: Beth also brought a lovely snack called "Pirates Booty"! Yep that's right...and little did I know if you serve your children a snack like this they can get away with yelling "booty...booty". We might have to get some just for the fun of it!! Anyway, here are some pics of Cogie and friends enjoying a slightly brisk day at the park!
1 comment:
It WAS a fun time...and the booty was awesome!
Post a Comment