

Well we survived our first week but only because I had help from my grandma! Unfortunatly my first week at home with both kids was more difficult than I would have hoped for because Cohen had a cold all week and his recurring ear infection hit at the same time. FUN! He did not handle being sick very well and was extremely grumpy and needed lots of mommy time! At the same time I hadn't thought about the fact that I shouldn't be lifting Cohen after the c-section and I have regretted doing so at times. Soo I made the frantic call to my grandma and she rushed into town as soon as she could! I am soo blessed to have a grandma that is healthy and capable enough to come to my rescue. She gave Cohen lots of love and play time while I tended to Emery. There were many times that she and I were both changing diapers or feeding kids and I thought "how am I supposed to do this?". Well, I think I can!! I think I can!! I have to don't I? Praise God Miss M is a great baby!!! She rarely cries and when she does she is easily soothed.
Well Gi Gi is now back home and this next week is our real "1st week at home alone". If I have the time........I will post on how it goes! Here are a couple pics of Gi Gi and the kids.
2 comments:
What a sweet Gi Gi- I'm glad she was able to help out this past week! And I'm sure next week will be better- especially if Cohen is feeling better! I'll be praying for you, girl!
I'm so glad to hear that Emery is a good baby!! Hang in there!
Post a Comment