Saturday, January 26, 2008

Emery Jane is here!

Miss Emery Jane arrived January 21st at 11:59 a.m. weighing 6 lbs 3 oz. She is a pretty content little girl thus far and a good eater too! She already had her first Dr.'s appointment and had almost gained all of her weight back. We have been enjoying lots of love and attention from the family over the past few days. I have to say I am a bit nervous about being alone with my two babies this week when Jay is at work but if she continues to be easy going then I think I can handle it! Cohen isn't sure what to think at this point. He was soo excited when we came home from the hospital! He hasn't slapped her or thrown his toys at her yet so I still have some hope that this will be a fairly easy transition! Leaving him for several days and wondering what he is thinking about all of the changes is the hardest part so far. He has showered her with waves, kisses, and sweet little pats on the head so maybe he is O.K. with it all!!

6 comments:

JessBless said...

What a blessing!!!

Beth Hames said...

Omigosh! She is beautiful! You guys look like you're doing great!!! Congratulations!

myra said...

She's a doll. So glad everything is going well! I'm sure Cohen is a great big brother.

Whitney said...

She's so precious! I can't wait to meet her in person!!! I'm glad that the delivery went well! And I LOVE her name- very cute!!! I'll say a prayer for you this week as you venture into the unknown of taking care of two kids alone- I could be very nervous myself!! CONGRATS!

Briana said...

congratulations, she is just precious!

Taylor Made said...

Congrats on the baby girl! The best part about blogging is seeing all the cute pictures. Love them!