Sunday, February 3, 2008

Emery's Newborn Photos

Yesterday Tanya came over to do Emery's newborn photos. She said I could share the link on my blog so I am going to! She did a great job and when Jay and I watched the slideshow this morning we were both crying secretly but we caught each other!

http://cozyimpressionsphotography.com/HowardNewborn/

9 comments:

myra said...

Oh my goodness! What sweet pictures! I love the one of Cohen giving Emery a kiss. Thanks for sharing.

CM said...

That is BEAUTIFUL!!! I didn't cry, but I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of her on the red shelf - what a fun idea! You had some great family pictures. She is a precious, precious baby girl. :)

Briana said...

awesome pics! Em is beautiful.

jonna said...

LOVE these pictures...I just told Heath to check them out, then asked if we could have another baby so that we could do some pictures like this!!! Ha! Beautiful Emery and beautiful family photos to cherish!

Beth Hames said...

WOW!!!! How will you ever choose which ones to print! You are just going to have to wallpaper your house in these pics. They are fantastic!! (And btw, you and Jay look like you're about 19 years old. Congrats.)

Whitney said...

Oh my goodness- those pictures are beautiful! I too was crying and she's not even my baby!! So who took them?

Taylor Made said...

Beautiful pictures! That little Cohen is a model baby and Emery is gorgeous too! Congratulations on a bigger family, you look great!

We are going to use Zach's middle name Kohen as our babies middle name, still searching for that first name though. Take care~

Taylor Made said...

It is his mother's maiden name, and is German. Sometimes it is pronounced Cain...yikes that is a little scarry! We will definately say "Koehn", not Cain!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jess -these pictures are priceless --- your have two perfect angels. I'm so happy to see I've been added to your list so let's keep in touch! We were in Austin a few weekends ago, but you were a 'little busy'!! Next time we're there we'll certainly stop in and meet Miss Emery!
Congratulations again! ---Kristi Barker