

Poor little guy is soo busy we have to sit him in his pack and play in order for us to have a (very) quick bite to eat! He goes through spells where he can entertain himself every once in a while but unfortunately this is not one of them. He is almost officially crawling now. He is doing the army crawl and can manuver his way into trouble in seconds. I guess those days of laying him in the floor and going to change the laundry or check my email are over!!
5 comments:
LOL ... That is so cute! I have to get out my pack in play for Bubba. I hadn't thought of that. I have only used it for traveling. But he's also started doing the army crawl and is rolling everywhere! Great idea. :)
As much as Morgandy (& I at times) wants to be mobile, I am really glad that she stays in one place for now. :) But watching them succeed at different things like that is really fun!
Cohen looks so huge in these pictures! He is really getting old. What a sweet little guy you have!
I think my grandson,Cohen, is the cutest baby ever!!! Ha. I love guys!
Love, Mom
Can't wait to see you again!
Love MOMO
Post a Comment