This is my Mo Mo! She loves to take pictures of me! She took me to eat mexican food and then she took me shopping until I just got too tired to shop anymore(it didn't take much). I was a good boy through it all!! See you in a few weeks Mo Mo!
He is just adorable, Jessica. Welcome to the world of blogging. It's the only way we can actually catch up with everyone, due to the many demands of being a parent, wife, and friend. :)
2 comments:
He is just adorable, Jessica. Welcome to the world of blogging. It's the only way we can actually catch up with everyone, due to the many demands of being a parent, wife, and friend. :)
I had fun with you, Cohen. You are growing so fast now. You are such a good baby. I miss you and love you!
Your MoMo
Post a Comment