Friday, April 2, 2010

Flower child

Or should I say children..If it is nice out we are usually in the yard these days. (you wouldn't know it by our paleness) These little guys love to check out the wildflowers and see if anything new has popped up in the yard. If we aren't in the teepee, or attempting to catch butterflies, then we are digging around for interesting bugs, looking closely at the flowers with our magnifying glasses or blowing bubbles. In these pics the kids actually have clothes on(well Em is in her p.j.'s) but it isn't uncommon for them to run around in their skivies with their crocs on. Our poor neighbor! I've said it a million times I am sure but why on earth would I want to contribute more to the loads and loads of laundry that already exist when they are perfectly happy and safe in the buff(so to speak). So here's to many more days of exploration in our little yard clothed or unclothed.(not me of course..I prefer to covered head to toe these days;)






No comments: