A little late but posted none the less...The kids first and maybe last snow in Austin! I was very dissapointed that this happened on a day that I was working(hence no pics of the kids enjoying it) but it did snow just a little more after I got home. I was assured by Miss Amy that the kids enjoyed every minute of it and knew exactly what to do with a little fluffy white stuff!

Harper has always had a strong little neck! She is getting to enjoy the bumbo and the view of her crazy siblings these days:)

Em in her first pair of undies! She will hate me for this someday but I am just so excited that she is interested in potty training at 24mnths! If I only have one in diapers I will be a lucky mom!!

This past weekend we went to Ft. Worth for my sister in laws baby shower. Cousin Rhett should be here any day and we are soo excited! We enjoyed lots of family time while there. This was our first road trip with the 3 kiddos and it went pretty well! Unfortunately Cohen had been constipated for 4 days(he one day will also kill me for that) so the ride home was well...like something we had never experienced before. Thankfully he is much better and a few pounds lighter;)
The cousins getting cozy on the couch....


Em enjoying some cake with "MoMo" my mom at Pops house.

My grandma aka"GiGi" to the great granbabies and "Nanie"(we have lots of nicknames in our family;) getting tons of smiles and coos from Harper!

My aunt "Nanie" getting a little Emery love:)

Pops enjoying Harper

My brother Jarrod meeting Harper for the first time.

My sister in law Erin...She is about to deliver our first nephew any day!! We can't wait!

This is a lovely mixture of dirt from Pops backyard and oreos.
No comments:
Post a Comment