Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm just sayin'

Happy Birthday aunt La La! So today is my baby sisters birthday..and we sent her a birthday card a few days ago. I sat down with the kids to let them sign her card and Cohen totally impressed me with this! Now I don't know if this is good at this age or not to be honest but I think it is? Anywho, he has known the letters in his name for a long time now and will attempt to write his name and usually ends up with a recognizable C O and H but this time we sat down and I guided him in the sequence of the letters but he drew all of these all by himself. It is so exciting to see him learn how to do "big boy' stuff! Oh and yes that is a HEART in front of his name..what a charmer;)

1 comment:

Dave, Stef and Ave said...

Oh man! This does mean that he is becoming a big boy! I'm so proud of him! He seems to be such a smart kiddo! Love you guys!