Monday, February 8, 2010

8 weeks already!

Little Harper is already 8 weeks old. In a way we can't believe it and at the same time it seems like she has been with us forever. She is such a sweet baby and is making this experience fairly easy so far. Don't get me wrong she has her fussy times and wakes up several times a night but we now know we can handle it! Cohen absolutely adores her. He always wants "to see her" which means get nose to nose and stare at her. He is soo gentle, protective and sweet with her. Em on the other hand has to be watched a little more closely but still thinks she is super cool most of the time. Aparantly that is just the way it is when you have a little one that is around two years old. Cohen had to be watched like a hawk with Emery and now he is so much more mature about it all. We love you Harper!


Her daddy spotted her crooked grin in the hospital....I guess she still has it!

She is loved by all!

I don't know why she looks a little nervous in this one?

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness - they change so quickly! How precious!

Dave, Stef and Ave said...

Hey Jess and everyone! Has it already been 8 weeks?! I'm sure time is flying even faster when you have three! I sent Jay an email thanking you for the card of Harper and the rest of you. I would have sent it to your email but I don't have your address anymore...could you please send it to me at skjames05@gmail.com. Anyhoo, back to the pictures...you two are such a beautiful couple and have created adorable kids! That was a great picture of you all! Thanks again! Love you all and hope to see you all soon!

Tanya said...

She's so cute!! Like a little Emery!

Andrea said...

I love that one where she looks nervous!