
For some reason we are still a little shocked that our home will be made up of a boy and two girls! We couldn't really say that we had a "feeling" about what we were having but apparently we did because we were both a little suprised. Looks like I won't even have to dig out the clothes when this little stinker arrives since she will also be a winter baby. It is all still in Em's closet, clean and ready to go! No for sure names yet but we have a little time for that I guess:)
11 comments:
YAY!!! More pink! Congratulations, we are very excited. For some reason I was assuming your baby was a girl... :)
That is so exciting!! Congratulations, it will be great!
I was sure it was a boy! Congratulations guys!!
Congratulations! That's so awesome!
That's such fun news! She will be a great fit for your family. And as far as clothes, Skylyn has still been wearing some of Emery's. We'll need to pass them back to you soon.
I was at KrazyPraizy yesterday and was asked by a couple people...I bit my tongue. Very happy for you guys.
YEA!!! That is so exciting! Can't wait to meet her! Congratulations!
Congrats - I'm so excited for you! And "secretly" excited that Maddy will have a girlfriend her age to hang with!
Whoohoo!
That's AWESOME!!! I am so far out of the loop these days... didn't even know you were expecting!
Congrats!! We're excited for y'all and Lon & Lana too. I always prayed for families to have little girls since all we had were boys...I knew God would provide some good gals for them to choose from one day. Our Makena is the 1st Carroll girl in Big Don's family in 49 yrs!! His sister is 49 this year. When is this little missy due to arrive?
Post a Comment