Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy 7th Anniversary

To be honest it is hard to believe it has only been 7 years since we have known each other since I was 18. This first picture is of us being a little goofy in Jay's parents backyard(where we eventually got married). The next is of us in Colorado when we got engaged(the first time:) and of us a few years before at motorcross race. And then a couple of wedding pics. We had a very simple,and very sweet wedding in the Howard's backyard!



3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! What great pics!

Briana said...

Happy Anniversary! Those are beautiful pictures, y'all look like babies instead of the old married couple you are today. :)

Dave, Stef and Ave said...

I'm a few days late, but Happy Anniversary you two! I love those pictures! Ya'll are such a cute and happy couple! Love ya'll!