Monday, June 29, 2009

Beach Trip 09'

For some reason I have never figured out how to post lots of pics in one post and make a comment about each photo.(I need a blog lesson I guess) Anywho, we went on our beach trip with the Beards for Jay's work and here are some random photos. Ashley and I kept very busy with the 4 kids while the guys were "working"(aka..playing golf and deep sea fishing with clients and potential clients). We briefly enjoyed the beach but the kids and the mommies enjoyed the much more controlled and confined atmoshphere of the condo pool! We went to the little aquarium that is perfect for little ones, ejoyed a picnic lunch with a pirate, had some yummy and oh so messy ice cream, attempted a nice dinner with kids and left early to go to the pool instead(kids weren't impressed with dinner), and enjoyed a quick stop at the sea turtle rescue on the way out of town. Somewhere in there we changed lots of diapers, fed lots of little mouths, gave several late baths, attempted to keep some form of nap schedule(Cohen just wanted to play with G since they were sharing a room)watched a few movies, attempted to have adult conversations, and Cohen slept in a "big boy bed" in a room with G and only fell out once. It was a crazy memorable weekend that made Ashley and I appreciate when we have the help of our husbands even more than we already did!




No comments: