Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cathching up!

Well we have had a busy kick off to summer already! With a fun trip to the lake with friends, birthday parties, and a beautiful wedding to boot! We have a couple of road trips coming up, several weekends with family in town, another wedding, and couple of business trips for Jay so I am sure we won't slow down for a while. Hopefully I can keep up with posting! Happy Crazy Summer to all the busy little families!

Another trip to The NG
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Going nowhere but having fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There is always something to discover.........
Photobucket

Photobucket

Fun with Friends at the Lake
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Random recent photo: Get out of My Town!
Photobucket

On our way to a swim party...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Quick Trip to Sea World
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ice Cream stop.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Aunt La La sent some new shoes!
Photobucket
How do I look?
Photobucket
A trip to the park
Photobucket
Photobucket
O.k. there is not a bruise on her head..it is a spot I can't get of of our lense and it happened to plant itself right on her forhead but I thought this was a good picture of Em..
Photobucket

Your almost there Emmie
Photobucket

No comments: