
As you will see in these pictures, Emery has the biggest and funniest grins these days. She literally smiles like this most of the day lately. Cohen is up to being his super goofy super hyper self and suprises us with funny new things every day. Today for instance he wanted to play with his new fishng pole that his Pops brought him over the weekend but it was all tangled up. Me being the impatient mommy that I am said "we will have to wait until daddy gets home so he can fix it." Cohen put his hands on my face, got nose to nose with me stared into my eyes and said "no mommy you can fix it, you can do it all by yourself". He repeated the intense stare and and motivational talk until he convinced me to stop being lazy and fix the thing. These are just some recent pics of the silly duo!
3 comments:
Haha, love the pics, love the story! Hope all is well!
Such sweet kids! I love how he gave you an inspirational talkin' to!
Smart boy! And Emery is so sweet. I love the one of her on her head. Scout does that same move, and I can't quite figure out her intentions. Guess you have to be 1 to get it.
Post a Comment