Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Emmie is One!!

Thanks again to Tanya for capturing another moment in life for us!! Have I said I can't believe Emery is one before?
http://cozyimpressionsphotography.com/EmeryHoward/

7 comments:

Julie Walker said...

Those are gorgeous!!

Chantal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chantal said...

Those kids are so adorable and what a photogenic family!

CM said...

Gorgeous, photogenic family!!! I love the location, where was that? And love that you incorporated the woody wagon!

Briana said...

Wow! That was a great photo shoot. Y'all are such a beautiful family.

Murrie said...

Great pictures! You look super skinny in the one where you are swinging Cogie.

Taylor Made said...

They are too precious! My favorite is the one where Jay is holding Emery and you are sitting next to them and Cohen is looking over Jay's shoulder smiling at his baby sister. Can't believe she is 1! Beautiful family :)