Last weekend along with the trip to the pumpkin patch we went on a camping trip to our back yard...That's right we know how to keep traveling as simple as possible. We set up a tent in the backyard along with a real live fire pit for cuddleing and making smores! After lots of pigging out we got in the tent to read some books and play with flash lights. Cohen got a little concerned when he spotted an "itsy spider"(not soo itsy I might add). Jay saved us by killing the huge pregnant spider(yuck) and we talked and enjoyed our tent time! I had planned on staying inside with Emery and the boys were going to sleep outside but at about 9:45 Cohen had had enough and requested to "go inside and sleep in my bed". We had a great time and hopefully in Nov. when the boys go on their father son camping trip Cohen will make it through the night!
4 comments:
What fun!!
That is really sweet. A lot of work too so good for you for creating a great experience for your kiddo!
That looks like so much fun!!!
Hey ther Howard Crew! My mom told me you guys had a blog, so I thought I would check it out. How adorable are you babies?! Hopefully someday I will get to meet them. Hope you have a great week. Love, Hayley Gibson Davis
Post a Comment