Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tag, Your It(Forgive the lack of spacing..I can't fix it!)

1. How many kids do you have? 2




2.What are their ages? Cohen is 2 and Emmie is 8 1/2 mnths




3.What time do you start your day? It depends on the day...Three days a week it is 5:45 a.m. ughh. And the others typically 7:00.



4.What do you eat for breakfast? Yogurt and Berries, I just cut out coffee and switched back to green tea. We will see how long that lasts!



5.Do your kids watch TV? Yes. They watch some occasional baby Einsten and various PBS shows.




6.What are their favorite activities? Cohen loves everything! Drawings, crafts, playing with cars, trucks, trains, digging in dirt, anything boyish. Emmie..well, she plays with cars too! We need to get her some girl toys.




7.Do you get a break during the day for some down time? On my work days I guess lunch is down time :) The kids afternoon naps may overlap by a whopping 30 minutes so on occasion I will try to rest then. I dream of more down time!!



8. How do you end your day? These days we both bathe the kids (when Jay is not at a meeting) and then I take Emery to bed. Jay then reads to Cohen, we say our prayers, give lots of hugs, kisses and love yous and Cohen goes to sleep peacefully most nights!



9. What is your best parenting advice? When you have a chance to be at home with the kids try to focus on them and not all of the "stuff that needs to get done". Easier said than done but I am trying!! It makes for happier kids!



I tag Whitney and Sara H.

No comments: