Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Emery is 6 months old!
She is actually almost 6 1/2 months old but today we went for her check up and got her 6 mnth photos from Tanya! She did another fabulous job! Thank you Tanya...It is amazing what you can accomplish even when a two year old doesn't want to participate!! Emery is in the 50% percentile for everything. She weighs 15.8 pounds and is 25 inches. She is meeting all of her milestones either on time or a bit early. No sign of crawling just yet and I am soo not ready for her to learn that one! She is a great eater and a very happy little girl. She has been sitting up for about a month already and loves it! She loves her big brother and thinks he is the funniest thing around. She loves to girgle, giggle, and say whooooooo in a sweet little voice. She doesn't have any teeth yet but I think they will be here soon. As for sleep...it could be better but boy it could be much worse(right Cohen!) so I hate to complain. She is slowly but surely getting there. Em loves to be thrown in the air or just raised up over you so she can see you real good. She isn't fond of getting dressed or the paci(most of the time). She has several different cries so you know when she is hurting, mad, frightened, tired, or hungry. Oh...and as you will see in the pictures she has a thing for sucking on her bottom lip! http://cozyimpressionsphotography.com/Emery/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My word those are gorgeous pictures! Ever thought about your family being models? I think you could make some major moola! Great pictures of everyone, I love them!!!
Hi Jessica! It's Candie, Katie's high school friend. I found your blog through Kristi's website. Your little ones aren just precious and look great also! Here's my blog. www.lembergfamily4.blogspot.com Hope to hear from you!!
Candie
I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pictures! Not only is she an absolutely precious little girl, but Tanya is wonderful at her job!! I wouldn't be able to pick my favorite!
Post a Comment