Thursday, April 3, 2008

Emery's Room is Finally Finished!

Those of you that knew me when I was pregnant with Cohen might know that his room was totally complete way before he ever blessed us with his presence. Well poor, poor, Emery arrived when mommy and daddy were more broke and more exhausted than ever! So...it has been a slow process. She is only 2 1/2 mnths old anyway. Heck she doesn't even sleep in there yet so why rush! All joking aside it is really funny how this hasn't bothered me. I was in such a rush to get Cohen's done but he was rarely ever in his room for a while and do they really care? NO! Cute nurserys are more for mommys aren't they? Well here it is...and I actually do feel a little better now! Side note: The pics of Cohen are random but he found a paci that was in one of the baskets in her room and snuck into the corner to enjoy it! I guess he thought I would never know. I am watching you boy!!!!







2 comments:

Beth Hames said...

The room is beautiful. I love the colors!! Nice job guys...

Meredith said...

Such a cute room! I love the floral fabric, do you mind telling me where you found it? You can email me. mscckimbrough@aol.com

Thanks!
Meredith
Westover member