Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Our little girl



Well, we went in for our very last OB trip before "baby girl" arrives this monday. My belly measured 3 weeks smaller than ideal as of last week so the Dr. agreed to do another sonogram this past monday. We were actually excited about it because we haven't seen any pictures since I was 20 weeks preggo! Everything looks fine and as of monday they were guestimating(they were way off with Cohen) that she weighed in at 7 lbs 3 ounces and she does not have a big noggin like Cogie. Actually her head measures about 1 1/2 weeks smaller compared to Cohen being a whopping 4-5 weeks ahead! My dad really got a kick out of that and said that she is getting her momma's head and Cohen was blessed with the Howard head. He then told me the story about how he almost got into a fight at the "bowlin alley" because someone made a comment about me haveing "one of those little heads". I guess daddys are sensitive to comments about their little girls. Which reminds me that I am soo old news to Jay once she arrives. He proved this point by talking about how "cute" she was in this ultrasound picture!!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

How exciting that you got to have another sono so close to delivery! I'm glad everything checked out okay! I'll be praying for everything to go smooth on Monday & can't wait to see pictures of the newest addition to your family!

Beth Hames said...

Haha. That "bowlin alley" story is funny. Reminds me of something my dad would say. She is very cute, btw. Can't wait to see her in person...