Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Final Countdown and some pics of Cohen of course

So pardon the big white moon but I had to share the belly shots for family. We can't believe she is almost here! We have decided to decide on her name on Monday when she is born(something I never thought I would do). The whole clan starts coming into town today to be here for her birthday. We are excited and yet soo nervous because we aren't as clueless about what is in store as we were with Cohen! We can't wait to see what color hair she has although Cohen's changed so who really knows unless she has a head of black hair(which I can't imagine happening). I want to say thanks to my sweet girlfriends that got together with me for a "last night out" on wed. I meant to get some pics but totally forgot. I really enjoyed it and know I will be looking forward to many more of those all too soon!!

No comments: