




O.K time to catch up.....Let's see...........Jay and I had our 5th anniversary a couple of weeks ago on June 29th! He suprised me with breakfast in bed( I couldn't really actually just lay there and wait for it so I actually had "breakfast on couch") and then the 3 of us went to Gruene for the day. We took the scenic route there and then of course ate at The Gristmill and then just walked around the town exploring the little shops. Oh and we stopped for an awesome root beer float while window shopping. All in all it was just a nice relaxing day and it was nice to have Jay off on a weekday(he wasn't planning on telling me he took the day off but off course I found a way to ruin his surprise)! Here are some pics!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! Happy Anniversary!
I am glad ya'll had a fun day being together. Sounds like a wonderful time!
much fun, sounds groovey, the little man is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment