Cohen likes to sit backwards in high chairs so he can see what is going on!
Nanie, Cooper, and Cohen
My aunt Nanie and cousin Cooper
Well, Jay and I have been talking about how we really need to "go somewhere" lately because we haven't been able to get out much since Cohen arrived and Jay started his business. Soo, when my aunt(Nanie) called and told me that she and the family were in Fredericksburg we said "we will be there in less tham 2 hours"! I found that I can get ready and load Cohen up for a short road trip in about 20 minutes! I impressed myself with that!! Anyway, here are a few picks of Cohens first of many trips to Fredericksburg. Who would have thought we would drive that far for dinner? It was great to see you guys......thanks for calling..we enjoyed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment