I didn't think I would get all excited about this but I received my starter kit today and was all giddy when I got to open it after the kids went to bed. You know how it is so hard to enjoy that BIG bowl of ice cream when the kids are standing there staring at you and wanting more, more, more. Well this was almost like a big bowl of ice cream moment for me! Here's hoping that this will be fun and not just one more thing to do. I have always been a candle fanatic so it is right up my ally I suppose? Just trying to talk myself into it out loud as I type again.
And here is a random recent sweet picture of the kids to add some sweetness to this post
They don't typically sleep together and our man doesn't typically sleep with si si's baby but it was precious none the less!
No comments:
Post a Comment