Monday, February 21, 2011

What a treat!

We escaped to the mountains of Ruidoso for a long weekend and had a blast! C man finally had his wish fulfilled and we all really enjoyed the down time. There was a ton of eating, lots of driving(could have done without a little of that.don't get me wrong I LOVE a road trip), some movie watching, oh and some skiing and tubing. Cohen had a ski lesson on saturday morning and did really well. He and Jay stayed on the slopes until about 3:30 and I think Cohen could have kept it up although he fell asleep before we were down the mountain. Em and I had planned on dropping them off and then hanging out in town or going to see a movie but ended up just hanging around so we could watch Cohen(by the time you head down the mountain and back up you have lost a couple of hours of the day). We took a cat nap in the car and before we knew it the boys were back. The next day we got an early start and went tubing..That was fun!! Em wasn't so sure and continued to get more and more fearful each time we went but I had a blast;) Then we headed to cloudcroft for lunch and back to the big O to pick bitty baby up. She enjoyed her quiet time with MoMo and Ya Ya and Paw but was excited when the chaos that is her family showed up to get her! Oh and Chacho was spoiled too by the Beards..He probably played more fetch over the weekend than he has all year with us..Poor thing use to get all our attention until #1,2, and 3 rocked our worlds.



Fun on our balcony

Helping sis


Cheesy caption follows..Smore Please




With Mr. Al his ski insstructor








Cohen and I tubing..he IS behind me

See..

Going up the magic carpet with dad


2 comments:

Chantal said...

Wonderful pics! :)

Andrea said...

Looks super fun! I enjoyed my coat's cameo.