Our man has quite the drive to try new things these days. Besides the daily question of "when am I going to get to go to soccer class" he is now requesting ski lessons. Problem is(I haven't really tried but think I know) it isn't going to be easy to find toddler or any for that matter ski lessons in central texas. So we are working on a way(actually we have talked about working on a way but have yet to do anything to make it happen cause that is just how it rolls around here lately:) to try to get to some snow this winter. We don't know if it will happen and obviously we can't make everything that the little man wants to happen happen but here's hoping(we wouldn't mind a little getaway ourselves so it works out for us too..he he). Anywho enough senseless babble. All that said so I can post a few pics of what I caught the man doing in the backyard a few days ago(obviously before this awesome arctic front blew in). Hey who knows maybe he can just try this again on friday morning if we actually have a little of our own white stuff! Should would be a cheaper way to go about it!
P.S. Those are Jays shoe inserts for his old man arches and of course Cohen's golf clubs. I never knew golf clubs had so many uses but really they have done a little bit of everything around here now.

2 comments:
Just plan adorable - and creative!!
That is awesome. I am glad he found a way to ski ...
Post a Comment