Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We are ready Santa


Well not officially but getting close!  Cohen consistently reminds me that it is taking too long for Christmas to "get here".  And we continue to explain that there is a whole Christmas season in preparation for the Big Day!  This year between Jay and I we have been blessed with 5 Christmas parties and 1 little office lunch gift exchange...I of course have had every intention having my shopping done early but it is just coming along at a snails pace so far.  Thankfully I am over looking for an "outfit" for parties like I use to do so there is one less thing on the to do list...Maybe next year!  So far we have decked out the house, gone to Jay's company party and made a road trip to Wimberley which I would highly recommend!(sadly I dropped our camera over thanksgiving and we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our Christmas present to ourselves so no pics of the kids in Wimberly)   We typically go to Johnson City and Marble Falls so we thought we would try something new and I am glad we did!  Next up Harper's 1st Birthday next tuesday!  I can't believe it...!  She is walking all over the place and even tried to change her own diaper last night.  It was hilarious!  She went to get her own diaper laid it out on the floor and proceeded to lay down and try to wrap it around on of her legs.  Turns out she was giving us a major hint(she had a dirty diaper).  Anywho...that is a snippet of what is going on in our home these days.  I have been horrible about blogging lately so this just makes me feel better!  Hope you are all enjoying the twinkling lights, gingle bells, and hot chocolate!  We are!!!

No comments: