Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Harpers 6 month Pics and Stats

Yes our itty bitty girl is already 6 months old! Time is flying and she is so sweet and precious. She is right between her brother and sister on the growth charts at a whopping 14 lbs which puts her in the 10-25%. She is in the 25% in height(25 inches) and the 25-50% in her head size. Em was quite a bit bigger than she is at this point but I have a feeling she will catch up quickly. Harper is a wonderful eater on most normal days so I can't imagine that she wouldn't. She is already sitting up very well and can roll or scoot anywhere she wants to go(bring out the baby gates!). She LOVES to watch her big brother and sister and just the site of them often makes her laugh. She has recently started getting very vocal. If I am feeding her and have to get up and walk away she squeals at me and starts crying.(this happens a LOT). If I have have to put her down before she is ready she does the same thing (this too happens a LOT). She is still sleeping in the pac-n-play in our room because we don't want her to wake Emery in the middle of the night(she still wakes up once or twice), but I don't mind having her there at all. With the other babies I was adamant about them sleeping in there rooms by 6-8 weeks but she sleeps just soundly enough that I am totally o.k with hearing her sweet little breathing in our room.
Things are starting to calm down and we are getting into a groove around her but we are still so exhausted...I don't know if that will ever go away? I sure hope so..Sometimes toward the end of the night we just look at each other with our droopy baggy eyes and lazy slouchy posture and we just know what the other one is thinking..."I just want to go lay down".
Anywho...I am getting tired just thinking about how tired I am...So, Tanya over at www.cozyimpressionsphotography.com did Harpers 6 month pictures for us and as usual did a fantastic job with our crazy kids and two exhausted parents. Here is the link to our slide show! I can't get it to link up so just copy and paste and enjoy..) http://cozyimpressionsphotography.com/Harper6Months/

4 comments:

CM said...

Gorgeous pictures!! Tanya worked her usual magic and I love the fun outdoor shots she got. The yellow polka dot bikinis are just adorable.

Briana said...

Those were adorable! Love the location, we just discovered that place this year.

Amy said...

Gorgeous family!! Cohen looks so grown up, Em is darling and Harper is just as cute as her bro and sis!

Chantal said...

Wow! The Howard kids are getting so big! I remember when Cohen was just a baby! What a handsome family. Looove the pics, what location are you at? I'd love to visit!