Sunday, October 25, 2009

So Sweet

This seems to be a favorite amongst most kids I know at this age and it just really never gets old! Well, I take that back...on occasion the repetition of anything seems to get old...but I don't ever want to forget this sweet sound!

7 comments:

Julie Walker said...

That is awesome! We will have him lead that song next week in sunday school!

CM said...

Sweet boy! I love it!

Briana said...

How precious!

Anonymous said...

I have been humming this song ever since he sang it to me Thursday night. La La and I watched it several times this weekend. I was humming it this morning while I was doing the laundry!! Thanks for bringing such joy to my life Cohen. Also thanks for being such a good boy. See you in about 7 weeks! Be a good boy for mommy and daddy.
Love, MoMo

Amy said...

So sweet!

simply fabulous said...

Precious!

Murrie said...

That is super impressive...we are still working on ABC.