Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nice Relaxing Weekend

Last weekend was one of those that I live for! No plans, just do what you want when you want(besides the working around Emerys 2 naps thing) kind of weekends. There is always soo much to do around here for the Holidays that it is almost hard to choose. We decided to keep it simple with low key Christmas fun! Of course it all started off for me with Jonna's 3rd annual Girls Only Christmas party which is always fun and enlightening. It is enlightening because many of the attendees make a gift and it goes around like at a "White Elephant" party. I have to admit I STOLE a gift this year from my sweet friend Beth! SORRY BETH...HE HE! I was off on Friday because we didn't have a sitter so that gave me the opportunity to also make it a long weekend. Friday evening we drove around and looked at Christmas lights and thought about the live nativity down the way but opted out considering our kids wouldn't have a clue why we were out in the cold with people dressed up for Halloween again. Oh and did I did I say I have talented friends? Here is our friends the Dennington's house..Unbelievable!
Photobucket

We also went to the light show at Southpark Meadows where we ran into the Beards and Cohen and G had a blast running around in circles?
Photobucket



No comments: