Thursday, November 20, 2008

Why I Am Tired Now.....






No it's not because of a crying baby or another bun in the oven. It my new obsession that I will eventually call "Stinkin Cute" if I get brave enough to put them on ETSY. I have been through 3 sewing machines and many late nights trying to get this down and I think I finally have it. This is apparantly not a new idea but I am making mine with removable bows(so they wash better) and would like to make some that have several interchangeable bows. The problem now is trying to decide if this is worth my time or if I am actually losing money on this deal!! Either way I am enjoying finding my crafty side again!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute!....so where are Emery's? :)

jonna said...

I love them! Great job...sorry it took so much effort with the sewing machine messes!

Murrie said...

I am way impressed.

Kim P. said...

Those are really cute! I have yet to find my crafty side...

Briana said...

Those are stinking cute! I would totally buy some.

simply fabulous said...

Oh my Word!! Too cute! I think you should for sure sell them!!!

Barker Crew said...

SELL SELL SELL...if this baby in my belly is a little pink one, I'd love to be your first customer!!! You have a talent...go with it!! :)