I ordered a sewing mahine a while back because I wanted to dabble with a few things for fun. The problem is I have never sewn more than a pillow and those weren't even quite square when I finished. My first project was an embelished apron for our little friend Brooklyn's 2nd birthday. Unfortunately my "New" machine was not working correctly and Jonna came to my rescue by assureing me that it wasn't me but the machine. She was also sweet enough to let me spend a few late hours at her house trying to finish what I had started. Here was the end product....A good start I suppose!
And then last night I took a class with Beth and Casey to learn how to make a Big Purse/Market Bag/Diaper Bag. I have to say I was pretty nervous but with a lot of instruction here is what you get! It was a a 3 1/2 hour process after a long day of work so I don't know how often this will happen but it sure was rewarding to walk away with something that resembles a purse!!!
2 comments:
Hey I'm impressed. And you always know Jonna can fix just about anything we mess up! Haven't we all called on her a few times?
I LOVE what you made for Brooklyn, so precious!! And the monogramed B is just the perfect touch.
I also love your Amy Butler purse. You can't go wrong with that fabric, it looks great no matter what!!
It looks like your a natural. They both turned out great.
Post a Comment